One thing I love about Fall besides cozy sweaters and PJ parties is the roll out of all the 2015 agendas. Every year, I run my life with two agenda’s in hand – one for the office and one for the studio. I couldn’t be more excited to crack this particular agenda open come January 1, 2015.
The Design Love Planner was truly created for the working girl/party planner in mind. The goal was to keep it simple yet stylish and this planner does just that. Days are organized by a simple checklist while weekly appointment schedules can be viewed at a glance. Keeping everything simplified really helps planning much easier.
A few things I love about this planner;
- Days are simplified into a quick checklist format
- A pocket in the front and back to tuck away your notes
- Monthly budgeting + expense section
- Beautifully designed stripped (scratch-proof) cover
- Ribbon markers
- The best part, the size is perfect for the girl on the go (especially if you’re like me and everything gets tossed into a giant purse)
My friend, Marissa creator of the Design Love Planner will be debuting her 2015 agenda at Xpocity this weekend. It’s Vancouver’s first women’s shopping social happening at the Four Seasons Hotel – swing by to say hi to her!